Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Donate Button

As many of you know, Jessica and I have achieved a lot of things in our almost 13 year marriage. The one thing that has managed to avoid us though is the blessing of a child to share our lives with.  To this point, we have tried everything that we can afford on our own to have a child.  Sadly with no results.  We have decided that adoption is going to be our next step.  Problem is that adoption, no matter which agency we go through, is very expensive.  With neither of us making a lot of money, we are asking for the help of our family and friends.
The donation button on the right will take you to a Paypal screen where you can donate as little or as much money as you want to our adoption fund.  Pennies are a welcome donation to us.  Even if you cant make a monetary donation, we would love to hear your words of encouragement and love.  We love you all and would love for you to help us reach this goal.  We don't expect it to happen quickly, but we know that it will happen.
Thank you so much for your love and kindness towards Jess and I over the years.  And thank you so much to those who are able and willing to help us achieve our dream of being parents.

Love Chad and Jessica

2 comments:

  1. Chad, this post melted my heart. You two are going to be amazing parents, and I'm sure your prayers will be answered. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should throw some pics of you and your cute wife on here;). It's been so long since I've seen ya, I might forget what you look like!;) We love you guys and we're so excited to help you with the next chapter of your lives! You were the only teenage boy I ever knew that would admit that you wanted to be a dad when you grew up...when the time finally comes, that will be one lucky baby;).

    ReplyDelete